Tuesday 12 June 2018

Settlers Story Tuala Taulago

Monday 15th December 1850


Early this morning we docked at Lyttelton harbour and all of our possessions were loaded onto the dock from the Charlotte Jane. However, we were not there yet because we still had one last challenge ahead of us.

As we were walking up the bridle path. While carrying all our gear and wearing like 12 layers that we
don’t need. My calf muscles are bulging red  I
wanted to cut them off. I was sore and my skin was scorching with sunburn.

As we were walking up bridle path we looked to our left and all we saw was brown dried up grass. As I think to myself I realize we got told that it was going to be a green nice place.But we had to keep going as every muscle in my body was hurting. But I knew It was going to be all worth it. Since I Was the youngest In the Oaklands Family. I wasn’t Carrying Much air.
One day later . As we finish all we see is a green sloppy swamp with ugly disgusting swamp water. Then the captain told us that we are going to build a village in the middle of it.




The end

Created by Tuala Taulago

No comments:

Post a Comment