Thursday 15 June 2017

The strange machine

One day i got a small machine from my uncle. It was  a rusty old machine with a dial on one side and handle it was a mysterious little machine. I thought to myself why did he send it and what does it do is  it a sign is this a clue so i left it alone.


So later my dad found it while he was mowing the lawn so he yelled TUALA! so i ran outside and said yes Dad said whats this and why did your uncle send it i said i don't know the postman gave it to me when i was playing outside this morning. I wonder what it does dad said do you want to see i said OK dad said then step back so he pressed on and watched it work first it did the colour my dad picked blue and then he picked the size and what it said on the front my Dad did a blue top.  Dad made a XL shirt with Harlem on the front Dad said its a top maker then i made a red Medium  top with Tuala on the front  then mt mum with a purple XL top with Cheryle on the front and then my brother he made a yellow Large top with sevao on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment