Wednesday 22 July 2015

My mihi

26 June HE MIHI - Self Introduction


Tēnā koutou e hoa mā       (Greetings to you all)
Ko Aoraki te maunga (My mountain is vaea)
Ko Waikirikiri te awa        (My  river is lotosamasoni )
Ko hamoa te iwi (My people are falealili)


Ko Springston toku kura, (My school is Springston)
Ko Tuala toku matua, (My father is Tuala )


No Hamoa ia              (he is from samoa)
       
Ko Cheryle toku whāea, (My mother is Cheryle)


ko   otautahi ia                  (she is from otautahi)
Ko Tuala  taku ingoa, (My name is Tuala)
No Hamoa ahau (I am from Samoa)


No reira,        (Therefore- greetings to you all)


Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, katoa.
malo malo malo ‘oa mai ‘oe           ( hello hello hello how are you)

2 comments:

  1. Great start on your blog Tuala. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mihi tuala i like how you put samoa words in

    ReplyDelete